10.21.2008

dreams. key.


December?
I am writing this in may because I remember and the future intent of sending these dreams to Justin rosas has encouraged me to get it in black and white.
I am a real estate agent in Colorado or a place like it. The opening view is bird’s eye and it is a mountain barren with only mud as if a strip mine or quarry had rent it of beauty and it is cold, there is one road running through the dirt filled mountain side.
Then I am on the phone walking in front of a line of apartment rooms, all numbered in a strip like a seedy motel. The lady is telling me ‘the key to the house is in room number 6” I happen to be standing in front of room 6 at the very moment she tells me this. I tell her so and hang up.
The door is portioned in two like horse stable doors. The top half is normal and bottom half is surrounded with tacky colored Christmas lights. I think whoever lives inside must be very cold because the bottom half is open, letting in the cold air.
I enter and the room is only a narrow hallway. Everything is white. There is a mantel on my right and a light coming from the back of the hallway which forms into a small room. The boy with the key is there. He has been waiting for me. He is white. He is pale and skinny. He smiles at me. He gives me the key which is like one of those head massagers with a ball at the top and four /five wires coming down from it like in a raining fountain or someone’s hands as they will wrap around a doorknob. It pokes into my left shoulder and it hurts me.

Jump to outside the room and I am in the basement of the aunt debbie’s house looking in her refrigerator. All I can see is squid out of any sort of package and cheese. I see also bags and bags of cheese from Kroger sitting out in the room next to the fridge.
I then sit behind the fridge facing the fridge and the apartment room to the left of it at a table with my food on my lap. Though I did not pick squid out of the fridge. There are tentacles. I am shirtless and a little embarrassed that the boy sitting in a chair to my left sees me with my shirt off. My aunt Debbie yells down the stairs that if I’m going to eat all her food I should… buy some more? Or clean the place up? Don’t remember.
The tentacles suck to my stomach and my breasts and leave a red mark.

Flash back to inside the white room with the boy. He smiles a knowing smile and asks how I found the house.
I tell him I always find houses like that. It’s what I do.



Outside the apartment: his sister comes, into the basement. She is about 18 with long dark hair and tall, pretty.
She hugs us both and is about to leave for a beauty pageant. She’s excited. I tell her the most important thing is that she has fun.

We get outside the basement and her teenage friend is in her car waiting to pick his sister up. The car is futuristic, the back of it is clear panels in which people can sit facing backwards. It is her friend’s new car, that her parents have bought her. As they drive away I see her friend’s reflection in the side of the car as it moves away, and she is screaming.

Flash back to the birds’ view of the mountain side and the van is going along the road. There are two boys inside;

Realization: they all die in a car wreck.