March 6
Dad checks on me, sleeping. I’m in my bed straining neck back to see him. He is talking to another man, the man who has kidnapped and will soon kill me. I am talking to pepaw on the phone, he is dying. He says ‘you wont believe what he did to me’. The man kinda looks like pepaw, as I tell him while standing facetoface with my murderer in the bathroom. While dad and he are talking I make a run for it in just my tshirt. We are in the subdivision in somerset. I am trying to hide but there is nowhere to hide. Im running, the man is chasing after me and yelling. I know he’s going to kill me. I open my mouth and scream loud as i can, and I wakeup screaming.
Also, I wakeup (or do I) in the middle of the night and I hear someone below repeating something. It freaks me out. They wont stop repeating. In the morning I wonder if it was a dream or if I’m going nuts, because I hear something else coming from below when I lay my head on the pillow. A voice.