(this dream skips an entry. there are some dreams that you cannot publish.)
March 02, 07
An old mans house out in the middle of nowhere. an old house. He is like Jim hall. In looks. He is creepy otherwise. Maybe at first he is nice but he ends up creepy. Jason and I see a light on as we’re outside, a light inside downstairs in the cellar. We wanna go explore. But almost know there is someone there, and we will get caught. I go first somehow I know the man likes me because im a woman and if I’m caught it will be less severe punishment. We get no more than five feet before the light (it’s in a hallway like in a cellar) from the room to our right lets me see the old man sitting scarily in this room with a glass of brandy---the same glass angie threw out that ppl were drinking in the parking lot in my dream wehere everything went wrong. I say ‘i’m sorry sir’ and am frightened he may see jasons elbow as we can only see him through the crack in the open doorway. I shoo Jason back out the way we came.
The old man tells us of his basement… he has two cats. Melinda and another. He says the reason it smells so bad in the basement (which used to be a don pablos in operation before he owned the house) is because Melinda has kittens there and mutilates and eats them . the idea is almost that she cannot help it. Poor Melinda. it is flooded down there apparently too. He tells Jason and us this. Jason tells me later alone of the history behind the don pablos… not much more info is known.
A scene, voyeuristic. Old man is pouring water from above his head down into a sink drain, lined up perfectly with it. He is talking to someone I do not see. He is asking them to tell him when they have sealed the pipes. He pours and as less water comes out and nears the end of the bucket he asks them to do it now??? Maybe I put that in there. At first I thought he was talking to a water company on the phone but he is not. His arms are lined up with the sink in an almost v, almost triangle. He smiles a wicked smile as we listen to the water fall down the pipes straight down to that strange basement below.
Jason and I go down there. He has been telling me it is the most frightening disgusting place ever… I find it to be nothing more than dirty and dingy. I see no mutilated cats.
Upstairs again, I suppose Jason and my’s job had been to exorcise the demons from down there. So on the wall, gathered round are a few people who know the old man and we read written in white:
‘thanks for the water.
It was good. Have a nice pirl.
I you.. danny
Someone., a woman, smiles and says ‘that’s really strange (or maybe she thinks it) or really nice? How he made it look like the little boy wrote it. With the misspellings and the strange spacing between the words.” Realization: Jason didn’t exorcise any demons, but rather wrote the thing himself. The note was supposed to be from the demon of the little boy apparently.
I tell them yeah Jason kept telling me it was gonna be so scary down there but it wasn’t so bad.
It almost seems too easy that we’ve cleaned this up.
Later, the others are upstairs with the old man (at least 70 ft above us in the house) and Jason is at this well we can put our hands into. I follow him with another person at my side (it is only a feeling that they are there—nobody speaks to them, they do not speak. It is a small person I am sure but I will not say it was the boy) to another well on the other side. Actually it is just a hole in the ground that leads to the basement. I am watching him pour a bottle of water down into the water below.
I ask, ‘jason, so there never really was a boy there was there?’
He says something I cant comprehend, while intently watching his water from his plain water bottle pour into the basement from this 10x10 ft hole/well.
I ask again.
He leads me back to the first water place we were at (the third person disappears here), and says.’ Drink from it.’
Together we extend our hands into this water. There is a small hose going into it at one point and the water surface is soo rocky almost like something is churning it from underneath. As soon as I dip my hand in ( I don’t remember getting it to my mouth but I think the idea was that we did drink it) we hear and feel a violent bump. Like someone kicking you upwards under the chin. at first cant tell is it here with us but no it’s above the ceiling like the people above including the old man all scream in terror and the feeling is like if somebody hits the table you’re sitting at from underneath with fierce strength, with the other end of a broom.
Simultaneously I hear a scream like none before. It is the scream of the demon boy. In my imagination, He oddly enough resembles ‘danny’ from the shining. I wake up paralyzed and expect Jason to be there in bed with me but he is not. I am frightened and paralyzed by the fear. The thought is that I have been shot back to the time before all this happened and we are to do it over again, which is why I woke up in my bed. The act of drinking the water woke him back up in a way and now we are to do it all over again.
As soon as I get my balance, only by listening to cars outside (the whole time thinking the boy was real and the only reason I woke from the dream is because he came back, or rather showed his presence because we drank the water) I say jasons name aloud. He is still gone. I regain composure and write this immediately.
I am still shaken.
Also: somewhere along the way, the old man had a skeleton key.
Also, ben was holding me in the way he does when things are really wrong. Jason looked on..